Monday 18 May 2009

Here's one to test your grey matter

Morning all.

Juast about to pop off into a hospital to get this knee sorted once and for all! I hear they have cloned Ebanks-Blakes' right knee especially for me, so I'll come out with a funny coloured leg full of goals!

I'd have preferred it if they had cloned Michael Oakes' schlong. I'd be hung like a rutting bull elephant come 3pm!

Anyway, I read this and thought it might make something for the blog, so here goes.

Sunderland did it in 79; Villa did it in 81; who did it in 80?

I will think of some kind of present for anyone who knows this!

I'll update mid to late week, when we have signed Arron Ramsay and Tuncay! (I hear the latter might actually be happening on loan, but probably some spurious rumour!)

5 comments:

  1. Its got to be about goal scorers in the FA cup surely. Is it alan sunderland scored in 79, ricky villa scored in 81. And apparently it was trevor brooking in 80!!

    Would be well happy with Ramsay and Tuncay. Doubt the voyeur would let Ramsay come to us though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bollocks!!!! I have just spent an hour and a half looking in to that question because I thought I would be first with the answer.

    DAMN YOU EDWARD MILSON!!

    I called Ramsey as a season long loan as soo as it looked like we were going up. Would love to se him and especialy Tuncay down here, I really rate him.

    Happy to hear the tabloid link us with Sean Davies today, he has been Pompey's best player in the last two games I have seen him (Newcastel & Sunderland). Sol Campbell is free this summer as well, could be a good shout for a 1 year contract.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure about Big Gay Sol, yeah he's got the experience but he is 35 and is probably too slow now for the Prem. Also doubt Lenox would fancy the move to the Midlands anyway!!!

    With you on Sean Davis though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work chaps. I will have a four pack of beer ready for the next time I see you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using my teasers to fry the minds of your blog followers. I like it.

    ReplyDelete