Thursday 7 May 2009

Marc Antoine-Fortune?

As the reality of being champions of the fizzy pop league now finally dawns (took me weeks to believe we had done it!!), one question burns as bright as our old gold shirts...Who to buy?! Personally, I fancy a bit of Sean Davis, but not at the detriment of Karl Henry, who I'm in love with!!!
Not sure about Fortune!

Also, can Jarvis AND Kightly play in a 442 in the Big League? Leaves us a bit wide open, but the prospect genuinely excites me!

And how many of the boys who featured against Donny last Sunday will be on our starting line-up come August?

I would hazard:
Hennessey
Foley
Berra
Henry
Ebanks Blake

and of course, Kites to come back!

I make that 6. but oh for a fit Matt Murray

I am aiming to update this blog every day over the summer, so if you're bored, stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. Bring back Matt Murray, if only for one game :)

    i'l check back and see if you have updated this daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean Davies is a good shout, but personally I would make Chris Commens at Derby one of my top targets, I think is a premireship star in waiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd also like to see us in for Nolan when Newcastle get relegated

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bolton fans I know say Mark Davies, (who we flogged) is a far better player than Nolan now. Not sure!
    How about Greening at WBA?

    ReplyDelete